As a Restoration Technician you perform work activities on restoration projects to successfully fulfill service needs and facilitate a positive customer experience. Dry Kings Technicians are the “face” and “backbone” of our company and with that comes great responsibility. With cutting edge technology, and the best equipment in our industry, you can focus on making consistent money and earn attractive benefits. As a technician you will learn the ins and outs of building restoration and get equipped to pursue a career & climb up the ladder in the restoration industry quickly.
We are a Novato based, woman & family-owned building damage restoration company specializing in delivering premier services to high-net-worth clients and commercial property owners in the larger Bay area.
We are expanding our in-house mitigation team to which offers water damage drying, fire damage mitigation, and mold remediation services.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR RESTORATION TECHNICIANS
- Represent a company that provides exceptional quality service and is recognized as a leader throughout the industry.
- Growth opportunities and upward mobility in a dynamic and growing company.
- Participation in a company that makes a difference – we restore lives and livelihoods of those impacted by water, mold, smoke and fire damaged to multi-family buildings, homes and businesses.
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with people that are passionate about their work and coworkers.
- Surround yourself with high achieving individuals and be a part of a high-performance company.
- Competitive base hourly compensation plus bonus opportunities.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee referral program
- Vacation & PTO accrual
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Initial assessment of water/smoke/fire damage in buildings and completion of any mitigation-related tasks which include (but are not limited to) securing the job site, perform any necessary demo/cleaning and setting equipment in the attempt to restore the structure.
- Works as a part of emergency after hours response team.
- Handling of industrial restoration equipment, such as air movers, dehumidifiers, HEPA air filters and moisture meters.
- Loading/unloading work trucks at headquarter with equipment and driving to/from job sites.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and communicated.
- Fast-paced work environment that focuses on completing the job in a thorough yet efficient and timely manner.
- Extracts water and moisture from buildings using commercial equipment.
- Cleans and deodorizes walls, floors, and building contents.
- Performs demolition and repair work as required.
- Sets up containments after industry standards.
- Performs 3D Scan Technology as part of job documentation
- Cleans and maintains equipment and vehicles
- Manages the customer and client experience.
- Records drying activity.
- Assures that the company consistently passes environmental clearance tests.
- Assures that all tracking is completed properly, on every job.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and coworkers
- Follows and oversee safe work practices and adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated success in disaster restoration or related industry.
- WRT, ASD, AMRT or other mold certifications preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Valid work authorization.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Open-minded and willing to learn and evolve.
- Able to follow instructions and teach others.
- Want to make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities.
- Friendly and outgoing, looking to make a difference.
- Team player.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record & insurable driver.
- Effective written and oral communication in English with basic math and computer skills preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs regularly, occasionally up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary.
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law.
- Being part of an on-call rotation schedule is to be expected (rotating emergency response on nights and weekends)
Dry Kings is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.