The Restoration Project Manager oversees water damage, fire damage & reconstruction crews for quality control, efficiency, and profitability of jobs while being involved in production. The RPM is responsible for the development of current technicians and the training of new and current technicians to perform to Dry Kings and Industry standards. As Project Manager you are a top mentor for those under you and will grow in raising up the next generation of leaders, while enjoying attractive benefits and the opportunity to continue to advance personally and professionally.
We are a Novato based, woman & family-owned building damage restoration company specializing in delivering premier services to high-net-worth clients and commercial property owners in the larger Bay area.
We are expanding our in-house mitigation team and are seeking to hire a Project Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR PROJECT MANAGERS
- Represent a company that provides exceptional quality service and is recognized as a leader throughout the industry.
- Growth opportunities and upward mobility in a dynamic and growing company.
- Participation in a company that makes a difference – we restore lives and livelihoods of those impacted by water, mold, smoke and fire damage to multi-family buildings, homes and businesses.
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with people that are passionate about their work and coworkers.
- Surround yourself with high achieving individuals and be a part of a high-performance company.
- Competitive base hourly compensation plus bonus opportunities.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee referral program
- Vacation & PTO accrual
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Oversees all of the water damage crews for quality control, efficiency, and profitability (ensure right amount of equipment & quality of services).
- Initial assessment of water/smoke/fire damage in buildings and oversee completion of any mitigation-related tasks in the attempt to restore the structure.
- Handling of industrial restoration equipment.
- Reinforces Dry Kings standard of delivering premier restoration services in a timely, efficient, and profitable manner.
- Signs & Scopes Jobs.
- Responsible for the development of current technicians and the training technicians to perform to Industry standards. Training includes performance evaluations, coaching opportunities, and encouraging good performance.
- Creates a positive work environment, communicates with management, and deals with issues in a manner that maintains a positive company culture.
- Coordinates the scheduling with the coordinator and office manager for efficiency. Creates weekend / after hours on call schedule with coordinator / office manager.
- Work closely with the estimator / coordinator to account for all costs associated with the job and all work performed / equipment accounted for invoicing.
- Communication and management of subcontractors and temp labor for efficient job completion.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted through the course of work; gain cooperation through discussion and persuasion.
- Read and interpret Xactimate estimates
- Implement standard operating procedures for the department.
- Apply general mathematical and data entry skills
- Lead internal training programs for existing and incoming staff members.
- Assure that key KPI’s for program work is implemented and that company consistently performs near the top companies in our region.
- Assure that the company consistently passes environmental clearance tests.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Responsible for technicians’ safety in the field and warehouse, OSHA compliance, conducting bi-weekly safety meetings and ensuring proper usage of PPE.
- Follow and oversee safe work practices and adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in disaster restoration.
- WRT, ASD, AMRT or other mold certifications.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Project management experience preferred.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Open-minded and willing to learn and evolve.
- Able to follow instructions and teach others.
- Want to make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities.
- Friendly and outgoing, looking to make a difference.
- Team player.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record & insurable driver.
- Effective written and oral communication in English with basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs regularly, up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces, sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects, work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel locally & out of state occasionally.
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law.
- Being part of an on-call rotation schedule.
Dry Kings is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.