Dry Kings Restoration is a family owned, fast growing building restoration company. Working for Dry Kings means great opportunities for personal growth and professional success.
Job summary and purpose
We are seeking a Business Office Manager that is responsible for working directly with the owners in a supportive role to manage a busy office, including but not limited to: effective communication with customers and technicians, scheduling, dispatching and helping to manage systems and operational software within the company. If you are a high performer who is skilled in managing people and processes and thrives in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment, we want to talk with you! Help retain customers by providing emotional gratification through follow up contact with them and through the accurate transcription of customer information. Provide support to management in the orchestration of the administrative, bookkeeping, human resources, and operations functions. Facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and adherence to company policies
- Answering phones and distributing calls throughout the company
- Participates in an on-call after hours rotation for the company phone
- Take down customer information
- Manage project management Software’s Encircle & Service Fusion
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and places orders when necessary
- Answering letters / paying bills
- Support management in developing systems & procedures
- Overseeing online reviews
- Help with marketing tasks. Various administrative tasks
- Maintain production capacity through adequate staffing, equipping, and supplying of the office
- Maintain market leadership through continuous implementation of state-of-the-art technology as it pertains to the administration of the office, financial reporting, tax preparation, and maintenance of the customer database
- Answer phone and handle incoming calls
- Type business correspondence
- Schedule work
- Conduct follow-up phone calls to customers
- Reconciling Company Accounts in Quick Books (Expenses, Assets, Income)
- Handling invoices & money collection
- Process and type inventories
- Produces timely reports and prepares presentations/proposals as assigned
- Accurately prepare invoices
- Complete inner office documentation
- Data entry using company approved computer software
- Make deliveries to and from post office and bank
- Process production paperwork
- Administer human resource functions
- Managing employee reward/commission system
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully develop the administrative staff, equipping them to deliver outstanding customer service and preparing them for higher level positions within the company
- Assists in development of strategic goals
- Assists in managing cash flow
DECISION RIGHTS & AUTHORITY
- Scheduling of service vehicles and technicians
- All aspects of bookkeeping
- Control spending for the department within the budget as established in the strategic plan
WORKINGS RELATIONSHIPS & SCOPE
- Maintain efficient and accurate flow of production paperwork from the field to administration
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Education and Experience Associate (2-year) degree in accounting or business-related field with a bachelor’s degree (4-year) preferred. Minimum of three (3) years of broad bookkeeping experience including A/R, A/P, General Ledger, and Payroll.
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Financial Reports Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills and understanding of financial reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. Extensive experience using bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains, etc.
- Mathematical Skills Strong math skills. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages and to interpret financial reports and analyze performance against business plans and industry benchmarks.
- Computer Skills Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word and Excel.
Compensation & Benefits
- Bonuses, based on performance
- Paid Holidays