The Business Development Manager is responsible for the continuous building of client relationships, the advancement of Dry Kings network, achieving company Sales goals and executing sales plans within assigned accounts and territories. This position generates and secures new B2B sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers; pro-actively selling services to existing customers. As the front-line representative of the Dry Kings Restoration brand, the Sales Representative has the opportunity to truly help people in the face of catastrophic events, by being a part of leading affected property owners and managers to the best possible outcome. If you love helping people, and you are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people, then this position is a great fit for you.
We are a Novato based, woman & family-owned building damage restoration company specializing in delivering premier services to high-net-worth clients and commercial property owners in the larger Bay area.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES
- Represent a company that provides exceptional quality service and is recognized as a leader throughout the industry.
- Growth opportunities and upward mobility in a dynamic and growing company.
- Participation in a company that makes a difference – we restore lives and livelihoods of those impacted by water, mold, smoke and fire damage to multi-family buildings, homes and businesses.
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with people that are passionate about their work and coworkers.
- Surround yourself with high achieving individuals and be a part of a high-performance company.
- Competitive base plus commission opportunities.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee referral program
- Vacation & PTO accrual
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Plans and prioritizes Marketing and Sales activities and customer/prospect contact toward achieving agreed upon business goals.
- Creates an annual Marketing Plan and revises accordingly while tracking ROI.
- Attends networking events & builds prospective customer relationships relevant to the growth of Dry Kings Restoration.
- Develops and maintains existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Manages professional and timely customer service contact with clients, employees and vendors.
- Researches and utilizes customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems, and updates relevant information held in these systems.
- Maintains marketing promotional items and is innovative in the development of new items.
- Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled and profitable manner for the Company.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Effective written and oral communication with basic math and computer skills needed
- At a minimum, 3 years of experience in construction/restoration and/or sales/business development is preferred. Previous restoration experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field—Marketing, Business Administration—preferred.
- Previous Experience using Social Media/Internet as a sales vehicle preferred.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Open-minded and willing to learn and evolve.
- Able to follow instructions and teach others.
- Want to make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities.
- Friendly and outgoing, looking to make a difference.
- Team player.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record & insurable driver.
- Ability to work overtime occasionally (events etc.).
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary.
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law.
Dry Kings is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability