Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The position we are filling is for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in a disaster restoration company. You are a person that loves connecting people with great opportunities! You are an expert in seeing potential and it gives you a sense of fulfillment to help others access that potential and empower them to thrive in their calling. You are passionate about leadership, and you are interested in evolving yourself, while shaping Dry Kings Restoration as an organization, by partaking in the building of a mentorship program and developing an internal career path.
We are a Novato based, woman & family-owned building damage restoration company specializing in delivering premier services to high-net-worth clients and commercial property owners in the larger Bay area.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR RECRUITERS
- Represent a company that provides exceptional quality service and is recognized as a leader throughout the industry.
- Growth opportunities and upward mobility in a dynamic and growing company.
- Participation in a company that makes a difference – we restore lives and livelihoods of those impacted by water, mold, smoke and fire damage to multi-family buildings, homes, and businesses.
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with people that are passionate about their work and coworkers.
- Surround yourself with high achieving individuals and be a part of a high-performance company.
- Competitive base plus commission opportunities.
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- 401K with company match.
- Employee referral program.
- Vacation & PTO accrual.
- Hybrid options
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Identify, source, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific positions, such as Technicians, Lead Technicians, Project Managers and Office staff
- Research and create a strategy for the best recruiting avenues for direct hire of talent
- Consult with Executive Management to gain clear understanding of staffing needs and specific duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for a particular position
- Screen candidates, selected qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with Executive Management
- Ensure each candidate has a positive experience throughout every step of the recruitment process
- Maintain digital files of candidates and notate interactions
- Attends job fairs, campus events, and other hiring/networking opportunities
- Support Executive Management in the Development of a Mentorship program and internal career path
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated success in Talent Acquisition
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Creative approaches to identifying outstanding new candidates
- Enthusiasm to seek the most capable person for every open role
- Familiarity with various sourcing tools/resources (i.e., Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including reading and writing English.
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Valid work authorization.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities.
- Friendly and outgoing people that are looking to make a difference.
- Team players that work to create other successful team members.
- Skills: Critical thinking, active listening, service orientation, coordination, time management, problem-solving skills, ability to work both as a team and independently, service orientation
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law.
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to keep complete and accurate job files and follow through on projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact
- Time management and organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled, and profitable manner for the company
Dry Kings is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.