Dry Kings Restoration is a local, woman & family-owned water and fire damage restoration company serving the Bay Area for over a decade. We are a young dynamic team of Kings and Queens who dream big, work hard, have fun, and love to help others. Our team has established a brand that stands for excellence. As our Sales Representative, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, accountability, and mutual respect.
The Sales Representative is responsible for creating and implementing our marketing plan and strategies to achieve customer retention and broker new relationships. As the front-line representative of the Dry Kings Restoration brand, the Sales Representative demonstrates the company’s commitment to leading every customer to the best possible outcome. Our top priority is providing the highest level of care during catastrophic events to restore the peace of mind and happiness of our customers.
- Plans and prioritizes Marketing and Sales activities and customer/prospect contact toward achieving agreed upon business goals
- Creates annual Marketing Plan and revises accordingly while tracking ROI
- Attends networking events & builds prospective customer relationships relevant to the growth of Dry Kings Restoration
- Develops and maintains existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Manages professional and timely customer service contact with clients, employees and vendors
- Researches and utilizes customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Maintains marketing promotional items and is innovative in the development of new items
- Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled and profitable manner for the Company
- Effective written and oral communication with basic math and computer skills needed
- At a minimum, 3 years of experience in construction/restoration and/or sales/business development is preferred. Previous restoration experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field–Marketing, Business Administration preferred
- Previous experience using Social Media/Internet as a sales vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be an insurable driver
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when neccesary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Compensation & Benefits
- $55,000/yearly salary + Commission
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays