Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
Facilitate the timely collection of accounts receivables by managing the collections process, providing support to project managers, and providing accurate cash inflow projections to senior management.
Act as a liaison between the customer/client and the insurance carrier/property lien holders for the purpose of expediting timely payments while maintaining referral relationships and generating repeat business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure timely invoicing on completed projects.
• Conduct follow-up phone calls to customers.
• Process credit card transactions.
• Prepare weekly receivables aging report.
• Prepare weekly cash inflow report.
• Assist in collecting overdue receivables.
• Track all customer payments.
• Prepare and send collection letters.
• Process monthly A/R statements.
• Prepare all mechanic’s lien documentation and wavers.
• File legal complaints.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Document collection efforts.
• Answer phone and handle incoming calls.
• Complete inter-office documentation.
• Pick up checks at customer locations.
Decision Rights and Authority
• Scheduling of service vehicles and technicians.
• All aspects of bookkeeping.
• Control spending for the department within the budget as established in the strategic plan.
Working Relationships and Scope
• Maintain timely flow of completed job files from project managers to administration.
Uncompromising; ironclad. Does not cut corners. Does what is right even when it means taking a stand. Not politically expedient.
• Oral Communication
The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Effective in one-on-one and small group situations. Adaptable and able to think on his/her feet.
• Written Communication
Writes clear, precise, well-organized letters, proposals, and emails. Edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information. Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
• Planning and Organizing
Plans, organizes, and schedules his/her time in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously. Pays attention to details. Manages personal time well.
• Mature Judgement and Decision Making
Demonstrates consistent logic. Anticipates consequences of decisions.
The individual regularly uses standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy of work performed and is capable of providing routine troubleshooting and user support for software and hardware used in the office environment.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Education and Experience
Associates (2-year) degree in Accounting or business-related field or high school (or GED) diploma plus three (3) to five (5) years of office or bookkeeping experience including A/R and A/P.
• Bookkeeping and Accounting
Strong bookkeeping skills and an understanding of cash flow and company financial reports: Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. Extensive experience using bookkeeping software such as Quick Books, Peachtree, Great Plains, etc.
• Mathematical Skills
Strong math skills. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages and to interpret financial reports and analyze performance against business plans and industry benchmarks.
• Computer Skills
Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word, and Excel.
• Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
None required for this position.
Dry Kings is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability